12826847

Having requested a set of forms to claim miss selling by

Customer Question

Having requested a set of forms to claim miss selling by Barclays, the company " Black Pearl Claims were to send the appropriate forms to me to sign, I got an email from them last Friday 4th November, to say they had the forms back that day. I phoned them up and they sent me a copy of the forms. Two things 1st the forms were dated the Friday, how I supposedly sign and got the forms to on the same day baffles me. 2nd the signature on the forms was NOT mine, I never received the form from Black Pearl Claims and I certainly did not sign them. I have sent them a copy of my driving license with my signature on it, they say that they are not a fault, your opinion please. Brian Pollard
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello Brian my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What would you like to know about this please?