12826847

I think I am being blackmailed Assistant: Thank you. Can you

Customer Question

I think I am being blackmailed
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: Someone invested money with me which didnt go well. we had signed forms that risk were explained and that they take on liability for any loss. But after the funds were lost, they demanded it back or will go to court or to the police if I dont transfer them money now
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Do you know this person personally and how much did you invest?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I know her personally. She invested £20k and it was lost. They wanted back 10k, i paid back 5k and now I have nothing left, so they are threatening to go to court and the police and tell them that I apparently committed fraud if I dont pay them.