12826847

Been in debt for the last 4 years. Have a savings account in

Customer Question

Been in debt for the last 4 years. Have a savings account in the RBS. normal bank account is bank of scotland. one of my debters is RBS credit card who has gone to default and went to debt collectors.. aprox 3 years ago! Today i have noticed that 1225 had been taken from rbs account. Phoned up and it was RBS credit card! Can RBS ONCE in default just take money from ur account? surely this is illegal without an arrangement>> Help???
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Just to be clear RBS took £1225 from a savings account you have with them?