12826847

Please help i joined the CITYLIFE insurance now am left with

Customer Question

Please help i joined the CITYLIFE insurance now am left with 8 years for this to mature in my understanding it was life insurance plus pension. I was filling pensions forms which asked if i have a private pension and if so how much will i get a month? So i asked the i surance to give me a specific figure only to learn that this insurance only covers me when i die. That even at the end of 20years if am alive i do not vet anything. This is not what i was led to belief when i joined. And i cannot be giving them close to a hundred a month for the insurance which is not going to mature.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Am very sure i need help because what am just informed is that am paying 96 poinds a month for 20 yrs an at the end of this term if am a life i get nothing back. I have left Aviva insurance which was telling me the same. I feel this was not fully explained to me because i would have looked for a better way to safe than giving agencies money free for tweenty years and if am alife by that time i get nothing.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 10 months ago.

Did someone from citylife come to advise you about this when you took this cover out?

What are the circumstances surrounding the purchase of this? The full background would be useful please. Thank you