12826847

Basically im 21 and i was working on a voluntary basis with

Customer Question

Hi basically im 21 and i was working on a voluntary basis with the odd paid hours at a college until last thursday. They fired me last week as some students reported my tumblr account that had some extreme BDSM pornographic photos (not of me) on it. The site was private and i never shared it directly with any students but the link was on my instagram and this is how they somehow found it. Because of my autism i had a panick attack and hurt myself, the police turned up and said that i had done nothing wrong and i had committed no crime. since then i recieved a letter from the college saying i wasnt allowed on college site and that i was to have no direct or indirect contact with students on social media, the problem is i was already friends with a lot of students on here as i was a student myself only 2 years ago when i was a student there, the police said that i was fine to have them on facebook as that was not a crime since i wasnt working there anymore. Ive since found out tonight form two ex collegues that there is now a police investigation because i still have some students on facebook and have been talking to them even though the police said this was ok to do. Im really worried that im gonna get in some sort of trouble now, how could you advice me to proceed
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

have the police contacted you directly?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No they havent, when i received the letter from the college i contacted them and they said i was ok and hadnt done anything wrong, ive spoken to them tonight and they said the same thing
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The police i mean not the college
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Sorry but what crime are you said to have committed?

Why would the police have investigated whether you are still talking to people who don't mind you talking to them?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
That's what I'm trying to find out, what crime have I apparently committed. The college reported me to the police and there is now a police investigation because I still had until yesterday some of the students on my facebook account some of which where 16/17, I wasn't aware of this as they didn't have their age shown on their profile so I assumed they were 18.
I messaged a few students after I was fired to give them some closure as to why I wouldn't be at the college anymore. The college sees this as a breach in safeguarding but the police said last week that's it was ok so why are the police investigating?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Have any of those students told you that you cannot contact them?