12826847

I don't know if you can help me but approximately 2 1/2

Customer Question

Hi I don't know if you can help me but approximately 2 1/2 years ago my sister became mentally ill she lived in a three bedroom council property that she inherited via session from our mother who sadly passed away in 2011 approximately a year and a half ago my sister developed cancer we were told that she had a 95% chance of survival by the hospital from that point of her becoming mentally ill I stayed with her at her home and still kept on my own council flat within the same Area so I could look after her I have also been burgled approximately 5 times at my own council the last time they did they left a 15 inch knife behind when they left which now worries me to go back to my property I have not notified the council that she has passed away her benefits have still been paid into the bank account
which I cannot touch I do not know which way to turn can you help.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi I need a response very very soon as I have the council coming round on Tuesday to see me thank you
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have you spent the money? How much have you been paid?