12826847

Both my mother and father died last year and because they

Customer Question

Both my mother and father died last year and because they wanted to keep the actioning of their will fast and with little hold ups they made my brother and sister the executors. It has now been over a year and none of the will has been completed. The will stated that if the house was sold then the proceeds will be split equally between us all and the monies left in my fathers account would be dealt with the same. None as been forthcoming and my sister openly stated that in opinion I should not recieve anything and it was decided that my brother would get the contents of my fathers bank account to assist him with the deposit for a property, he has since decided that he will be buying myself and my sister out of the house. My sister and Brother have both recieved paperwork stating costs and outcome of monies but I am still being kept in the dark.
I would like to know if I can demand a break down of all monies and of the estate as a interested party and one of the beneficiaries as since my parents died I have been fed tit bits instead of being kept in the loop. I am the oldest sibling and feel strongly that something is not adding up.
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Have you seen their Wills?