How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I made a mistake in a hearing on security for costs - when

Customer Question

I made a mistake in a hearing on security for costs - when the judge asked me questions
This led to security for costs being awarded to the other side. I am now appealing.
How can I correct what I said in an answer to questions from a judge in court - what is the best procedure?
I was not on oath.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Just to be clear you want to introduce new evidence?