12826847

Difficult to ascertain if the vehicle causing problem has

Customer Question

Difficult to ascertain if the vehicle causing problem has been abandoned. Cannot tell any more about the road tax.
It's in front of my house and is a hazard severely restricting view of traffic when exiting drive. Also is causing restricted passage due to its width, to other passing vehicles on a busy road. The van is now entering a third week of being left unattended. This is as far as we know because we were away on vacation and it could just as easily have been left there for one or more weeks prior to our return.
We think the van was previously a Post Office van still painted red. One cannot see thru the vehicle as it has no windows other than windscreen and front doors. What can we do as it is by now frightening to drive out of the house and more than irritating.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Have you reported it to anyone please?