12826847

Three years ago I reigned my post at alocal primary school I

Customer Question

three years ago I reigned my post at alocal primary school I worked at due to reporting an issue. when I left I was told I couldn't say anything about what happened otherwise I would be sued. since then I have been victimised because members of the school have gone around spreading vicious nasty rumours saying I was sacked because iwas abusing a child and tried to abduct them and that im basically a danger to children. a certain woman who worked in theoffice has used my personal file to contact my family shes used her position to contact my brothers spreading these nasty rumours ruining my relationship with them. shes contacted my current workplace saying the same. shes also contacted my aunt that lives inher village and these nasty runours have now been spread to all my cousins and aunt and uncle. this woman also called my mother saying to her that I didn't care for her and wished she was dead and other distasteful things. my wholelife has been ruined and I cant afford a solicitor to take legal action what cam I do.
Expert:  Jenny replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a solicitor and I am happy to help you today. Have you raised this issue either with the school you worked for or the individual concerned yet?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ispoke to the schoolabout it and they said it wasn't ther problem its a criminal offence and should go to the police. I don't know where this lady lives.im worried that I go the police they would just laugh at me and the lady will just lie.