12826847

Damages to reputation and integrity by DWP, harassment, and

Customer Question

damages to reputation and integrity by DWP, harassment, and twisting data to justify
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have asked my advisor to stop when being subject to harrassment, verbally and by email.
I spoke to the manager and told her and she called me in to a room, and she beat me really badly emotionally and kept me in a long meeting intended to force words in to my mouth and head and tried to confuse me. I have slight dyelsixa I was ill for a week. It effected my speech which is normally perfect. I took my friend with me after the first complaint. As soon as she was gone she did it again. She did this three times.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hi I have paid 38 for a reply and need a letter, or help for me to do a letter. I can not afford any more as I only get 73 per week but I would really like your help. I am a really good person and professional.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

A letter to achieve what?

What has she specifically done ?

What action do you want to take?

Being rude to you during a meeting is not a cause of action in law Im afraid.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
to ask the JCP and the DWP to stop the manger at whitely bay to stop all harassment and twisting my statements.to treat me with dignity and respect as I am a professional.
she was not rude she was abusive, she took me in to a room and beat me up emotionally, tried to affect my speech by pressuring me and glaring at me, and tired to confuse me and make me go off sick. deliberate pre meditated abuse. Then said how long will I be off. I would like to take what ever action is necessary. I am a Libran the scales of justice and this is just wrong.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have been poorly as a result three times this year. It has made me wet my self and get an infection, last 4 years, and I am allergic to the tablets for the water infections and the tablets have stripped the lining off my stomach. I have worked hard for over 20 years and I do not deserve to be treated like this. It has happened for the last 4 years and affected my studies.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi what is the best cause of action?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

I'm really sorry but this is not a claim in law.

There is no such thing known to law as beating somebody up emotionally. It is not possible to do. Beating involves the application of force. There has been none.

You can complain if she was rude although I would advise it. All complaining does is create a motivation for people to want to take revenge.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

These events do not give rise to a claim in law.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

There is no particular reason she cannot ask questions and test your answers with searching questions. That happens all the time with investigators. It is good practice in them to do that.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

This might be an unpleasant experience. We all have people we don't like particularly.

It does not give rise to a legal claim.