How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Jo C. Your Own Question

Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 69368
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Damages to reputation and integrity by DWP, harassment, and

Customer Question

damages to reputation and integrity by DWP, harassment, and twisting data to justify
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 24 days ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I have asked my advisor to stop when being subject to harrassment, verbally and by email.
I spoke to the manager and told her and she called me in to a room, and she beat me really badly emotionally and kept me in a long meeting intended to force words in to my mouth and head and tried to confuse me. I have slight dyelsixa I was ill for a week. It effected my speech which is normally perfect. I took my friend with me after the first complaint. As soon as she was gone she did it again. She did this three times.
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
hi I have paid 38 for a reply and need a letter, or help for me to do a letter. I can not afford any more as I only get 73 per week but I would really like your help. I am a really good person and professional.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 24 days ago.

A letter to achieve what?

What has she specifically done ?

What action do you want to take?

Being rude to you during a meeting is not a cause of action in law Im afraid.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
to ask the JCP and the DWP to stop the manger at whitely bay to stop all harassment and twisting my treat me with dignity and respect as I am a professional.
she was not rude she was abusive, she took me in to a room and beat me up emotionally, tried to affect my speech by pressuring me and glaring at me, and tired to confuse me and make me go off sick. deliberate pre meditated abuse. Then said how long will I be off. I would like to take what ever action is necessary. I am a Libran the scales of justice and this is just wrong.
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I have been poorly as a result three times this year. It has made me wet my self and get an infection, last 4 years, and I am allergic to the tablets for the water infections and the tablets have stripped the lining off my stomach. I have worked hard for over 20 years and I do not deserve to be treated like this. It has happened for the last 4 years and affected my studies.
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Hi what is the best cause of action?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 24 days ago.

I'm really sorry but this is not a claim in law.

There is no such thing known to law as beating somebody up emotionally. It is not possible to do. Beating involves the application of force. There has been none.

You can complain if she was rude although I would advise it. All complaining does is create a motivation for people to want to take revenge.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 24 days ago.

These events do not give rise to a claim in law.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 24 days ago.

There is no particular reason she cannot ask questions and test your answers with searching questions. That happens all the time with investigators. It is good practice in them to do that.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 24 days ago.

This might be an unpleasant experience. We all have people we don't like particularly.

It does not give rise to a legal claim.

What Customers are Saying:

  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie
< Previous | Next >
  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie
  • A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks! Rick
  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C.
  • This expert is wonderful. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!! Alex
  • Thank you for all your help. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult. GP
  • I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion. Justin
  • Just let me say that this encounter has been entirely professional and most helpful. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get answered in a very short turn around. Esther

Meet The Experts:

  • Jo C.

    Jo C.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Over 5 years in practice
< Last | Next >
  • Jo C.'s Avatar

    Jo C.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Over 5 years in practice
  • Ben Jones's Avatar

    Ben Jones

    UK Lawyer

    Satisfied Customers:

    Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
  • Buachaill's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Barrister 17 years experience
  • Max Lowry's Avatar

    Max Lowry


    Satisfied Customers:

    LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
  • UK_Lawyer's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
  • Kasare's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
  • Joshua's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice