12826847

I am a Nurse, a Midwife and acupuncturist, the lease holder

Customer Question

Dear Madam/Sir,
I am a Nurse, a Midwife and acupuncturist, the lease holder of a garden suit in a building in Cookham Road SL6 .
My land lord owns the heating system, the boiler is placed in one of my rooms Iin the basement reffered to as Garden suite. The boiler serves all the units in the building.
In 2015 due to the boiler being rather old and i believe lacked regular servicing the Boiler broke down, this resulted in severe flooding and for several days I could not work I was forced to shut my clinic. I went to see a lawyer but after couple of meetings I found the fees for me was too expensive! however he said I do have a case and aright to claim this loss £ 4,608-13 through small claim courts as the land lord refusing to compensate for the damages caused to my furniture and loss of earnings as a result of the boiler break down /flooding my property.
I really need help I am single and over sixty I need to work to keep my life moving, the whole scenario has affected my health and I really need help to deal with my unreasonable land lord
Look forward to hearing from you
With best wishes
Toni Tucker .
Expert:  F E Smith replied 10 months ago.

What is it that you would like to know about this?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I sent you the details and you still asking what s my question?? please read my question and reply Thank you

You have given me a lot of facts and said that you need help going through the Small Claims Court but I don’t know what it is that you want to know about it?

If you have a question or a series of questions, I am happy to answer those for you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I also advised that I do not wish to renew my membership I didn't find your service a benefit to methank you Toni