12826847

My husband left myself and our 2 children in August. He has

Customer Question

My husband left myself and our 2 children in August. He has giving me no financial support. I am currently dealing with cms. Cms believe he can only afford £7.44 a week because he has gone to uni (in sept) but he works night shifts that doesn't effect his education. He still hasn't paid that small useless amount to date. I have txts showing he will pay minimum if i went through this service, i believe he has played the system, specially when informed from friends and my daughter he is activity applying for new jobs and working more.
Also in August he sold our family vehicle (our only vehicle) for thousands of pounds and has left me in housing arrears of debt.
Does he have any responsibility to support me as well as the children as we are still married?
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What income does your ex actually have and what assets are there?