12826847

I am putting in contact with you because my Mother and I

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** I am putting in contact with you because my Mother and I lost our flight conexion due to train cancellation during our trip in April. Because of this We had to buy a new tickets. The train company gave my some vouchers but I have tried to claim them for my new tickets and the food and drinks we had to buy during our wait.
They anwsered me we would have to travel with at least two hours before our departure flight and I replied them we didn't have any suitcase so we didn't need that much time to get to the airport and get on time.
I saved all my tickets and the emails as well.
Thank you for your time.
Alejandro.
Expert:  Jenny replied 8 months ago.

Hello Alejandro, my name is ***** ***** I am a solicitor and I am happy to help you today.

Can you tell me how long you did leave between the journey and the airport and are you claiming against the train company?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello Jenny,
Sorry about the wait. I was away. The gate close was at 11:45 and my train was at 09:20. I am claiming against the train company. I got at the airport too late due to the cancellation so I had to buy new flight tickets.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my name is ***** ***** I am putting in contact with you because my Mother and I lost our flight conexion due to train cancellation during our trip in April. Because of this We had to buy a new tickets. The train company gave my some vouchers but I have tried to claim them for my newtickets and the food and drinks we had to buy during our wait.
The gate close was at 11:45 and my train was at 09:20. I am claiming against the train company. I got at the airport too late due to the cancellation so I had to buy new flight tickets.
I saved all my tickets and the emails as well.Thank you for your time.Alejandro.