12826847

I have been asked by the police to go for a voluntary

Customer Question

I have been asked by the police to go for a voluntary interview , for criminal damage to a house , window smashed and door damaged. I attended with my soliciter and said no comment to everything . The police say the person who's house it is has photo of me outside their house threating them on the first night, and on the second night they accuse me of smashing the window, and on the the 3rd night saying I damaged the door. they have no witness or photo evidence for the window damage or door damage , they are accusing me just because they have a photo of saying I was threating him. Also when I went for voluntary interview they gave disclosure to my soliciter but no photo was show. I left without being charged or being on bail. I was told by my soliciter they might send me a summons to court. What is the likely outcome of this do you think I will be charged and what sentence would I get
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

do you know the person saying it was you who done it? is there any past history with this person?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
my aunty
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
are you going to answer the question or have I just wasted my money