12826847

I recently rented on daily rate short term London Bayswater

Customer Question

I recently rented on daily rate short term London Bayswater apartment and received not only a filthy apartment(That I resolved calling a maid and paid from my own pocket), no heat in bedroom, but most critical issue was bed bug, dust bugs. Myself and 2nd user ended with severe skin rush and while stay was 5-11/Nov still experiencing severe skin problem and under DR care and medicated.
The care taker of the unit claims 6 weeks ago was treated for issue of bed bugs.May I ask what and if there are legal remedies to address this multiple dirt, heat and mostly bed bugs issue and its impact on our stay during and after in terms of expenses, vacation and business impact, suffering(Extreme itching and pain, side affect of medication and all that comes with it.).We. Oth are non British and outside U.K.Would a lawyer in these type of. Situation require retainer, we prefer a % of reward collected.All documented with medical receipts and body photos with the rush.Please advise.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
OK Ms Nicola, let's give it some further time , if you think you can make up for the less than encoraging reply so far.Ilan
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How much are you seeking to claim please?