12826847

I recently bought a business in London after the former

Customer Question

I recently bought a business in London after the former owner explicitly committed to paying off his debts before handing over. Shortly after the hand over, bailiffs started coming in with injunctions against the company. I took a counter injunction at the county court to overturn the previous one, but sadly failed in my attempt to prevent confiscation of the physical assets of the company. The Judge concluded that the former owner was a dis-honorable man. I dont know what else I can do right now to salvage the situation and recoup the money I paid for the business. Please help if you can.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How much did he owe please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I paid him £16000
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Bank transferred on 02/09/16

What stage are proceedings now and what would you like to know?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have stated everything very clearly in my initial Question to your team. Please read this very carefully

Yes I read your question. But you do not say what stage proceedings are currently at.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I went to court to prevent the bailiffs from taking the company's equipment but failed and as things currently stands, they are likely to return soon. I have sent an attached file to you via this medium and I am keen to know from you what options are now available to me.

How much are the debts?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi James
I am surprised you consider it fit to conclude that you have answered my initial query. To honest truth is that you haven't and I am definitely not satisfied with the service. For this reason, I have asked the forum for a refund of my paid fees. Thanks for your efforts.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

I was asking for more information. But all the best and I hope you resolve it.