12826847

Ben In my reply I have include the defendants legal team's

Customer Question

Hi Ben
In my reply I have include the defendants legal team's questions in red that I will remove once you have made your comments
Ta
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for these I will take a look and will reply late this eve as I won't get the chance to look beforehand, thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have attached a clearer version of the word document that has the numbers of the question in red as they were asked
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please quote me a price for you to alter the word doc as the defendant to trying to strike me out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think you offer a service to check paperwork but I don't know how much it is, I just know that it is different from the phone offer.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this, having looked at it, it would not be something I can help with really. I will open it up to the general quesiton list so that any other expert can take it up if they can. You will be contacted if anyone is interested in this work. many thanks and sorry I couldn't help on this occasion.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i only want ben to phone me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben I will wait for you to get back to me within the next few days as I know you have read the paper work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok just read your message Ben. what will happen to the phone that I have just paid for?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.