12826847

I am a female doctor. I was bullied intimidated and

Customer Question

I am a female doctor.
I was bullied intimidated and harrassed by my three male seniors in my job between 2011-2012. The harassment was physical, sexual and mental / psychological.
This led to a period of illness including severe depression and anxiety for 15 months, with recurrence on contact with those involved
I am not well enough at present to follow through with a complaint via my Deanery - I don't know what options are available to me via a legal route.
I have been advised by mental health specialists that engaging in a complaint process at present will jeopardise my mental health and cause recurrent illness.
However I am also aware of statute of limitations
Are you able to provide any advice regarding how I get round this? And legally what I could take action against?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Do you still work there?

Hi are you able to reply on this page please, there is no need to post the replies as new questions, thanks