12826847

Me and my wife has become friends and not a couple any more

Customer Question

Me and my wife has become friends and not a couple any more which is causing distress to both of us. I had my own home before we were married - she moved in as my girlfriend.We now have 2 children who I adore but she is now finding them difficult to cope with and I feel she is taking this out on all of us. She has suggested I move out -which I have refused to do so as I have not done any thing wrong. We share another property (rented) which she could sell and use the profit (which would be fine with me) to purchase a house within the area for the schools and near me. I find myself going home at night from work doing housework, looking after the kids most nights and always weekends. My wife has a part-time job as a Yoga teacher and earns reasonable money (the job has taken up most of her time). In-laws has situation deteriorated as well
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How much are the properties worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?