12826847

Ben I need to travel from the UK to Mexico, Europe, India

Customer Question

Hi Ben I need to travel from the UK to Mexico, Europe , India and china for business. I am a south African passport holder with a UK permanent residency card ( spouse of eu ). I know I will need to apply for a visa for these countries being on a south African passport , I have a criminal record . Will I be rejected a visa for Mexico.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I pleaded guilty to stalking / harrassment charges and was given a 12 month suspended sentence
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
China , Europe schegan, and India, mexico
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Thanks for requesting me - unfortunately this is a question which is not within my area of law. I will open to it to all other experts and someone will hopefully pick it up soon. Please do not reply to this as it will just lock the question back to me. Many thanks

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi NicolaI am able to wait until 10am tomorrow UK time. Can we agree that should that not be possible you will cancel the question. Thank you
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you until then.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello NicolaYes please could you cancel the request thank you