13262538

My ex partner has falsely reported me for so called domestic

Customer Question

hello, my ex partner has falsely reported me for so called domestic violence (emotional not physical) to gain accommodation. From my understanding there are several bodies that supports women who make these claims and now i believe she is in hiding and i have no contact with my child... therefore i need some advise on how to approach this to clear my name , etc...
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How old is the Child and when did you last see the child?

How do you know that she has reported you?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello Clare. My child Adele is 2 years old. I assumed she reported me because has said so to others and I evidence in a form of a text.
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

But you have not been approached by the Police at all?

When did you last see your daughter?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No haven't been approached by the police... she is claiming emotional stress... which i believe comes under the definition of domestic violence. Haven't seen my daughter for 5 weeks now.
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

Since you have not been contacted by the Police there is nothing you need to do about the "allegations" she is making unless or until the police take action.

It actually seems unlikely that she has contacted the police at all.

So far as your daughter is concerned the law says that a child is entitled to ocntact with both parents and the courts will enforce this of necessary

You should make an application for a Child Arrangement Order setting out that time that you spend with your child using a Form C100 available here

https://formfinder.hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/c100-eng.pdf

The fe eis £215.

In addition you need to complete a form C4

http://www.jordanpublishing.co.uk/system/uploads/attachments/0002/1999/c4_0999.pdf

and ask for an Order that the DWP release her address TO THE COURT for service

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My main question was regarding my ex partner falsely using domestic voilence emotionally... to gain accommodation at my character expense and how can i challenge this using the relevant legal channels.
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

Sadly there is nothing you can do about what she may or may not have told a refuge.

Unless the Police become involved then there is no way that you can address the matter - unless of course your ex tries to apply for an Order forcing you to leave the matrimonial home which will open up the matter for you to defend