12826847

My partner felt discriminated by college because of the way

Customer Question

my partner felt discriminated by college because of the way he talks (his english level is weak).
He had psychological issues due to college behaviour and experiencing health issues. He did let them know that he is undergoing treatments and he needs time to get better and meanwhile wants support from them. He tried to arrange how he can submit assessments, but college dismissed him from college instead. We requested explanation and complaints procedure but college keeps ignoring emails. We want to take action and take them to court or make a claim to reimburse health expenses and psychological trauma. Can you help ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

When did this occur?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
He attended classes in September. On the 21st of September he felt discriminated.
He got sick on the 27th of September, in the morning.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
are you going to call ?