12826847

I am a company Secretary Assistant and have a query about

Customer Question

I am a company Secretary Assistant and have a query about one of our employees.
The employee has an Indian passport with a UK spouse visa on it, he also has a Biometric card on which he is able to work in the UK. However we are no trying to get this employee to Northern Ireland, Dublin where the new work is based. He did try to travel on the documents which he already has, but denied travel as he needs to travel with spouse.
So the question is, how can the employee travel without his spouse to work in Dublin.
Would he need a visa?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

I'm sorry I responded to your question in error. I will opt out so that another expert can assist you. Many thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Could I get the answer to the above question please.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Well I would like an answer in the next 24 hrs please.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok thank you
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have paid for this specific question! So would like an answer on this as soon as possible.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,