12826847

I live in a 2 bedroom secure tenancy council flat which is

Customer Question

Dear sir/madam. I live in a 2 bedroom secure tenancy council flat which is involved in a regeneration program, my problem is when this takes place there only going to give me a one bedroomed accommodation.now I am quite happy paying the stethoscope tax of 22 pounds a week which I have been doing for the last 2 yrs,my question is is there anywhere in that secure tenancy agreement that says that they can reduce the number of bedrooms you have,I thought that being that the government is involved in this I thought there policy would get what you got basis,and not a local council decision. I was hoping you could help me as I have exhausted every other avenue. Of course the I can't get anywhere with my local council, just need someone unbiased to help who knows about the things many thanks Mr.Paul Sinclaire.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No that's fine to hold on thanks for your time.
Mr Paul. Sinclaire.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 months ago.

Hello Paul my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Jamie I can't ask you to continue unfortunately I can't afford it,ia parsley blind on benefits, so thanks for your help so far.all the best Mr.S inclaire
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 7 months ago.

You dont have to take a phone call, some people prefer it.

But at this stage all I need to know is what is it you want to achieve?