12826847

I have a CCJ for £1493 against a motortrader, Drive Away 4

Customer Question

I have a CCJ for £1493 against a motortrader, Drive Away 4 Under3k, 126 Bryants Hill Bristol BS5 8RJ. Problem is the company have gone under different names and I they wont give out the name of the owner. My previous correspondence has been signed by Motortrust, Drive Away and more recently Volks-Hanham. Two names have been associated with this business, Mr Sean O Mahony who claimed he is only the landlord and Jordan Harvey. Jordan is listed on scamadvisor as being owner of Volks-Hanham and Sean O'mahoney more recently listed as owner of Prestige Cars of Bristol. All at the same address.
So all very confusing. Is there any way I can successfully enforce my CCJ in this circumstance. Also note that someone else (via google reviews for Motortrust) has been in contact with me and he tried to take Motortrust to court. No one turned up, however apart from the judge deciding the CCJ against Motortrust no further action was taken. These type of people know the system cant do anything and so to have any chance Jo public needs to be an expert or have deep pockets.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What would you like to know about this today please?