12826847

I am in the middle of a dispute over a contract and revenues

Customer Question

]
i am in the middle of a dispute over a contract and revenues that are owed to my business. the claim is in excess of £500,000.00 but our company has no way of making guarantee to cover the other sides costs if we lose the case. I understand its 10k to make a court application which we can borrow but worried we will need to find a sponsor for honouring funds up to 300k which is what the other side are predicting.
We are a small business that has collapsed due to the breach in contract and revenue depletion so how does a small guy take on a big company without 0000s in the bank
thanks
stevie
Expert:  Alex J. replied 8 months ago.

Thank you. Are you being required by the court to make a payment into court on account of the othersides costs? Kind regards AJ