12826847

I would like to look up details of a crown court case in

Customer Question

I would like to look up details of a crown court case in Ipswich UK in 2001 where my ex husband was convicted and sentence for cruelty and neglect. Where do I start, nothing comes up on Google. One of my children needs to check it out
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

What are you hoping to find about it?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My son has his own issues resulting from the abuse and I would like to see what was written in the court records about it. My husband's name is***** and as far as I remember the treial was in 2001. He got 3 years for cruelty and neglect and the victims names, my children, are Nicholas Staines, Samuel George and Eva George
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am too tired to talk. Also I cannot pay more money
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

OK. We can carry on online.

What are you hoping to find about this?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I just want to see the court writings about it. My mental state was so poor I cannot remember things and my son needs my help
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

They don’t put court transcripts online. The only way that you might find out details of this case is to check back numbers of the local paper at that time which you will find at the local library. Sometimes there are online reports but probably not from this time.

If you want the transcripts then you can apply but you have to show an interest in the matter and also you have to pay. That can be done but it is something to consider.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No thanks
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

All the best.