12826847

I was arrested in March of this year. My vehicle was pulled

Customer Question

I was arrested in March of this year. My vehicle was pulled over during which it was searched. In the vehicle many illicit/illegal items were found.
The whole incident was caught on a dash cam I had fitted to my vehicle. During the stop, the police officer who pulled me over NEVER said that he was going to search the car. He proceeded to search the car without verbal warning. He did not tell me his name or which police station he was from.
This is against the PACE act. Is there any legal standing I have due to the fact it was an unlawful search? I am due in crown court later this month with regards ***** ***** was found in the vehicle. Will it help me in court to explain that the search was unlawful?
The dash cam (with sound) I had fitted in my vehicle is proof that the officer never explained he would search the vehicle.
In court documents, a written statement from the arresting officer states that he said I would be searched due to the 'miss use of drugs act'. The dashcam footage in my vehicle shows he never said this.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you would like to know about this today please?