12826847

It's a breach of contract question. I took on a live music

Customer Question

It's a breach of contract question.
I took on a live music venue through a Kent based brewery approximately a year ago.
The venue had a permitted & protected trading name which I had to contracturally operate the business under.
The former tenant of twelve years approximately retained the necessary online advertising platforms in the trading name of the venue.
The brewery stated both verbally and in writing that "Facebook has nothing to do with them"
Like no gone are the days of posters in the window and newspaper ads only.
Examples: the Facebook page had 2820 likes, a poster placed on that page when to all 2820 plus their Facebook friends, a free advertising reach of 58000 approximately.
His retention of the online platforms coupled with his deformation of my character, my unwillingness to host lock ins etc cost me £500000 approximately,
I'm struggling to put together the necessary fees to step forward with legal action presently but in due course I'm hoping to employ a solicitor.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What are your specific queries about this please?