12826847

Is it worth my while to take on my housing agency of

Customer Question

Is it worth my while to take on my housing agency of sheltered housing in a civil court
The old complex had no cctv cameras if they had have had I could have won a case against been attacked by
A fellow resident in there, it stands at non proven ,from criminal court for lack of them.
Plus the manager went to court in his belhaf rather than staying out of it or staying neutral when she wasn't even there as it happened over a weekend
I was the one out of pocket as I had to move for emotional and safety reasons
The perbatrator being allowed to carry on living there, during his bail period ,of 12 weeks before trial I had to move out , in fact I never went back but to pick up clothes
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 months ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What would you like to know about this please?