Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My child is in interim care section 38, they told us within

Customer Question

My child is in interim care section 38, they told us within 3 weeks we will be back in court when all evidence is clear , at this meeting could you get your children back on a supervision order?
Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. If matters have changed since the interim care order was made and you have improved in relation to the allegations or concerns you can seek to discharge the interim care order for the children to be placed back in your care.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
They say a child has said allegations against the parent but no proof , ie he's had hospital medical , and although they said small mark that they wasn't taking it any further ,do I ask my Soliciter to ask social services to proposed plan or should I go directly to social worker
Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

If you have a solicitor they can make enquiries regarding the plan and any assessments being proposed

Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.