12826847

I have been issued with a notice of in-training hearing.

Customer Question

I have been issued with a notice of in-training hearing. this refers to
1. me planning to swap shifts with another member of team who was not first aider to open the shop (however I attended my shift and opened the shop on the day). Screen shots of texts were used to support this, however no message was sent to my phone number as these were also falsified.
2. Failing to respond to operational issues where selection is concerned and sending people home while another member of management asked them to stay ( this statement is untrue and the evidence gathered was by the manager and the team were asked to sign the statement he wrote). also the assistant manager does not agree she asked me to make selection as the fridges were adequately stocked). Emails used for this were manipulated with the dates they were written and from whom as they are complied on normal A 4 paper.
In reference to this my general manager has given me this to step me down from assistant manager in training to a leader position so that they could move another assistant in my place and this was discussed in their meeting and other managers in the area have told me this.
As I am in training and I should be graduated after 12 weeks into my role, still 4 months after I am still not graduated. All the feedback has been positive and after week 4 - my general manager has not sat down with me on weekly basis to tell me how I am doing, nor has he set me targets or told me that I am not doing my job to standard.
Once I received my hearing letter I requested to know if this means I will loose my job, he replied that most likely I will be demoted and has given me days off until the hearing.
He has written statement for other team and forced them to sign to say they are true or they will be in same position as me.
In this case what action should I take?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

How long have you worked there for and what are you hoping to achieve?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for and what are you hoping to achieve?