12826847

Bought a car off a dealer advertised as having power

Customer Question

Bought a car off a dealer advertised as having power steering,descovered after 2 weeks of having the car that the power steering didn't work rang them back under my consumer rights telling them about the problem,and they told me to bring it back to sort out.Decicided before I did to take it to a Chevrolet dealers ,paid £57 to find out what was wrong. They told me that the steering rack needed replacing as well as the pump as the rack has caused the pump to pack in.Took it back explained the problem and left it with them.1 week later went to pick up,still didn't work,they had only changed the pump not the cause of the problem the rack,so still wasn't working,asked for my money back.They said no got to accept wear and tear,told me it was working and they would have an independent person to check it, so not happy left car with them and now waiting stuck now with out a car but I was not going to accept it,what do I do now as they refuse to change the rack or give me my money back.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

I will make an offer if you would like?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Am I entitled for my money bacj
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
please make an offer
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

I am not sure why but the site is not allowing me to make an offer of a phone call.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My no is***********
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

The site won't let me make an offer.

When did you buy? How long ago exactly?