Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I am acting as a litigant in person. I understand that there

I am acting as a litigant in person. I understand that there is a process of getting the defendant to agree some facts regarding the case are undisputed, can anyone tell me what this procedure or process is called
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have bought a claim against someone for non payment of invooice
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What stage are proceedings?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Jamie
I am happy to go with the lower level of service on this matter, as it is a general question and my resources are tight. I may need to come back later on more specific points.
In answer to your question i have filed a claim and sent particulars of claim to defendents. My understanding is that there is a process that you can go through where you ask the other part to agree certain facts as being true and undesputable, with a view of saving the judges time further down the line
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
all i am looking for at this stage is the name or term for this process, i read about it before during my research, but cannot recall its name now

You send N266:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n266-eng.pdf

They then have to send it back completed, if not you can make an application to Court.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That has been most helpful Jamie
nothing else at this juncture

If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, by clicking on the 5 stars or happy face, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. Thank you in advance and good luck!

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help.