12826847

I was in temporary accommodation for the last one yr, I was

Customer Question

I was in temporary accommodation for the last one yr, I was asked to leave the property on 09/11/2016. I received the eviction letter Already. I wrote a letter to dispute the decision b and I sent it record ed. Is there chance if not to stop to delay the eviction? If I and my son who turned 18 this ur will be outright home less. Pls reply asap. My earning is 800 GBP my son has no any income We are British.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Has the Court made a possession order, or have you just been served notice?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Not yet. I am served notice only. If u want I will email u all doc so u can hv details. I am also qualified for legal aid.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Who has asked you to leave?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The RBof K&C

On what basis have they asked you to leave?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Intentional homeless. Review was denied because the given 21 days to appeal was expireed by 10 days. If u are interested I will be more than happy to email u all the relevant documents.I appreciate ur helpIngida

We are a question and answer site, so I am limited in what I can do.

Why are they saying you are intentionally homeless?

If you were staying in temporary accommodation, what happened?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
7 yrs ago My husband sold our property b cos he was was redundant. Our mortgage was interest only and paid 280000 to the bank leaving for us about 50000. We sold the flat to avoid repossessing. No work and no place to live, my husband moved to hism country with my son who was 12 by then. I chooses to stay behind in the uk. M YU husband took with him about 40000 to buy a place to live with our son. I was not able to go with my husband due to a medical reason ( supported by doctors) and after living with friends and relatives of the last 5 yrs I applied for an accommodation and was granted one as sa temporary accommodation.
They wrote me a letter to appeal within 21 days of the rbiction, I presented my appeal late. That is why the eviction notice is served. I hv been asked to leave the property on 09 11 3016. But still I and my 18 yrs old son are in it. I asked a review on the decision but they refuse d and advise d me to re apply for accommodation if I hv good reason to do so.

Ok, have they issued proceedings yet?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The court hearing will take place on the ,2nd of Feb. 2017.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
By the way ate u charging for ur service via email?

There is a fee for this but it's one off. What Ian the court hearing for? What basis?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
To decide if I hv 2 b evicted or
..

Evicted on WHAT basis?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I hv already explained to u earlier and u r asking me " on what basis ?". Pls ref. early txts

Yes I read intentionally homeless.

So they are asking you to leave - why?
Or did the letter just come out of the blue?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am sorry, that u didn't get the whole picture of the case! Thanks for ur trial to help and may we terminate our communication hereThanks again

Ok. Please do not reply otherwise the system thinks you are stuck. Good luck.