12826847

Because I had three car incidents which were not of my

Customer Question

Because I had three car incidents which were not of my making my insurance company (Zurich) quoted £sooo plus for a renewal policy. this caused me great stress and I even contemplated giving up the car. As a Blue Badge holder this wold have crested great inconvenience.In my search for a cheaper quote I came up against great obstacles but I finally was able to take up one costing £1623.87. Subsequently I received a copy of a letter supplied by Zurich dated 30th. August but which I had never previously received in which they apologised and said their quote should have been for £742.38. £50.00 was offered as a sweetener.. I wrote to them on 10th. November asking them to pay the difference between the two quotes viz £881.49 otherwise legal action would be taken. By to-days date (22nd.Nov.) no reply has been received. Is this a suitable case for Small Claims Court action? W.Raymond **********

Expert:  Jenny replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Are they saying that the original quote was sent in error? Did you accept the £50 that was offered?