12826847

Had issue with my wife and argument then she left the house

Customer Question

hi. had issue with my wife and argument then she left the house and tried and some how she managed to convince the police that i beat her in the past and now the police charged me for two assaults and one hurassment to her and have to go to court under section 39 /1988 what could happen next? and how i can remove this
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: like what details?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

Will she give evidence?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
the police said yes but not sure what can be more than her statements and her family members to say it may happened. no ijuries or anything like that as it never happen that why not sure what sort of evidence she can represent. maybe text i sent when she left home with my children and disappear for days and was trying to find them as was worry about their safety
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
it didnt happen that why dont know what evidence she could represent. think maybe her sisters will witness with her that i may did that
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
can i call you?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
or its ok no need now
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
you there?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
i just want to make sure you still with me?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
am not getting any answer?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

The reason you are experiencing delay is that you keep posting before I have responded which pushes the question to the back of my list.

is she going to be a witness against you?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
she will i think and maybe her sister would say something agnist me as well despite she is saying no body was there when the incident happened.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

OK.

Are you asking if they will proceed?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
am asking what could happen in the court and what penalty i could get and what i can do to prevent that as i dont think there is any evidence as i never touch here and she just saying that because of differnt old issue i had with her family. in other word what the best and the worst could happen to me when i go to court?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

in that case, I will need to know more about what you are said to have done?

What are the facts alleged?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
i said that i never beat her and we just argumed and lately was sending her texts as was looking for her after she disapeared with the children but she saying the couple of months ago i beated her at our house then recently i did the same when we were in the car (dispite she was on the back seat) then was sending her hursament text but the text was all asking where is she with the children. am not sure what are her edvidences apart from what she is saying and the texts.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 days ago.

Yes but what does she say you did?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
am sorry but looks to me that you are not reading what am writing as i already told you that like two times!! she is saying that i have beat her up in two occasions and hurassed her by text messages and calls.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Ok. If you are displeased then I will opt out.

All the best.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
didnt say that and didnt say am displeased but said that i already answered your question. ok what exactly the details you are missing now?