12826847

FOR TELEPHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS REGARDING PARKING

Customer Question

I AM LOOKING FOR TELEPHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS REGARDING PARKING NOTICE AND FINE I HAVE RECEIVED. THE DEPARTMENT HAS WRITTEN TO MY OLD ADDRESS AND I HAVE RECEIVE OLD MAIL WITH PARKING NOTICE FINE INCREASED TO THE POINT THEY ARE GOING TO CLAMP MY CAR. WHEN I FIRST RECEIVED THE PARKING FINE I SENT A LETTER OF APPEAL AND HEARD NO MORE. FOR SOME REASON THEY HAVE REPLIED TO AND OLD ADDRESS. I AM A PENSIONER AND VERY STRESSED AND WORRIED OVER THIS. CAN YOU HELP? MANY THANKS BRENDA CLEARY
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

hello how can i help?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am looking for telephone number for parking fine. I had written and appealed, I have now been forwarded old mail sent to previous address and the fine has increased for non payment plus a notice to say my car will be clamped. I tried to ring but it is an animated service with no person to speak too. I need to contact or email them, My old address which they used is Brenda Cleary, Apt 80,***** Belfast Bt36 7 My address now is 5 Bellevue Park Belfast Bt367qd
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Are you asking me what their number is? Obviously I will have no more access to that than you?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can you contact the Parking Penalty office and explain to them on my behalf I am willing to pay the 45 stg fine. This has accumulate as they sent to old address. I wrote to appeal and obviously they sent reply to old address that my appeal was unsuccessful. This meant the unpaid fine was increasing from 45 to much more. In view of wrong address would they accept my 45 stg.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

No, I'm afraid we cannot do that.

This is a question and answer site. We cannot make enquiries on your behalf.

In fact, there would be no point even in a high street solicitor doing that though. You have to use the appeals' structure. Otherwise they will ignore you and proceed against you.