12826847

Are you experienced in dog law pls?

Customer Question

Are you experienced in dog law pls?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I left my dog in the care of my dog walker. Without my permission or notification she left him alone with two other dogs. Sadly one has died. There is no evidence to prove it was my dog. The dog walker has instantly accused my dog. The dog owners of the deceased dog are asking me to beck them in their attempts to close the dog company . They have suggested that if I dint do this they will try to get my dog put down under the dangerous dog laws.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

When you say one has died, what was the description of the scene of death and what evidence was there that your dog had anything to do with the other dog's death?