Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I gabmle online, made deposit 4000 pounds, won 23000 pounds,

Customer Question

i gabmle online , made deposit 4000 pounds, won 23000 pounds, now casino ask proof of my fundings. I recently got 25000 pounds loan. Can they refuse to pay my winnings acusing me playing outside my means?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

No - unless its against their terms and conditions.

They need funding proof because of money laundering regulations.

But its not up to them to not pay you if you got a loan. Even if you did, it is nothing to do with them.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
well, its just i send them all the documents, and they saw 25 000 pounds deposited to my account, and asking where this come from. Im afraid that when i tell them that it was a loan.They send this:
we are are required to verify that our players are not playing outside their means, and thus need to see any salary, previous big casino wins etc, as confirmation that players who deposit a lot are not spending more than they can afford.Maybe they will say its outside my playing means, make such deposit from loan?

They dont know what the loan is for - it could have been for a car or anything.

But in any event they should have asked for this BEFORE they allowed you to play.

Unless it says it was a loan, you can say it was a sum of money that you were due - which is correct

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
you can say it was a sum of money that you were due ? what do you mean?
I took this loan for consolidate my other debts and other. Just to spend freely. I will send them loan documents and Ill see where they will go after that.

Ok. I am sure it will be fine - they have NO REASON to deny you.

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer, 5 stars the happy face before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance!

By the way what did you win on? Was it a slot machine game?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
can i rate it a bit later? when ill get feedback from casino regarding my suplyed document?

Sure. But please do, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
i will i promise, thank you

Thanks in advance.