12826847

I have traded my £7500 thousand organ in for a smaller

Customer Question

I have traded my £7500 thousand organ in for a smaller pre-owened one which is £6000 thousand I will only get £1200 change I am being charged £2OO VAT.
After much thought I decided to have my own organ back as I bought that new I was told it has gone it was on its way to Scotland .I want a piano electric I was told he cannot pay that much money out yet he has sold my organ the piano would be £3OOO The smaller organ has not been delivered yet I Think I am an easy target and taken for a fool .I will be greatfull for some advice BRIDGET
Expert:  JGM replied 11 months ago.

Was there not a contract, written or verbal for the purchase of the smaller organ by trading in the larger one? From your narrative it would appear that you are now trying to change that contract? Is that the case?