12826847

Not sure if I'm in the right place, but I have received a

Customer Question

Hi there, not sure if I'm in the right place, but I have received a bailiff letter say that they have a warrant to take goods but it's my father's property also I've just lost my job threw the company I work for going bust not to sure what to do.can u help ??
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello Ben , OK thanks

What is the debt for and how much is the total amount due?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Txt is fine thank you

No problem at all. Please do provide the information requested so that I can look into this for you. Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It's for a catolgue and a total of £967
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Still there Ben ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If you could give me some advice it would be much ..thank you

OK, thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not responded to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Ben , I still haven't heard from you so I would like a refund, a.s.a.please , don't see why it would take over 6/7 hours to respond to something that you probably know , £18 waste of money...cheers

Hi there, sorry I sent a message earlier saying that I had looked into this but could not help and that I opened it up to other experts on the site. Not sure why it has not registered, my connection may have been weak at the time as I was mobile all day today. You can leave the question open on the site for a little bit longer to see if anyone else can help, if not you can always get a refund. thanks

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Hi. i will be able to help with this. Do you owe the money?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I do
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Ok. I'm not sure what your question is then?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The question was can I stop bailiff with a warrant. , what are my options there has to be some , what ground the I have by law to appeal the warrant or suspend it ? Come on Jo I know you must have some law up your sleeve....
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Well, there are no magic wands.

If you owe the money then you owe the money.
If they have a warrant then there isn't much that can be done to delay them.

You can always refuse to let them in. Long term that won't solve anything but short term it will.

You are not giving me any grounds of appeal so far. Obviously I cannot help you make up something. If you have a particular objection or issue then we can look at whether it is a ground of appeal but at the moment you seem to accept owing the money.