12826847

We paid a QC £72,000 to present an appeal for my son, she

Customer Question

We paid a QC £72,000 to present an appeal for my son, she then used a firm of solicitors to prepare the papers for the court of appeal. I refused to pay any more money and the firm agreed to work pro bono. It delayed things by 7 months. Why was this necessary and is this normal practice?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What would you like to know about this today please?
Have you complained to anyone?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I would like a reply today please and we have not made a formal complaint yet, but we have many other issues that we are getting together in order to complain.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I think my question speaks for itself, we just want to know if this is normal practice or if we have been fobbed off again, it has taken four years to get to this stage and we feel it has been delaying tactics all the way through.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello again, there seems to be some confusion, I was not able to log in and the new password ***** not let me log in either, I think we had some sort of conversation, then I was asked to pay and everything stopped again. I have now had an email to say that I had a duplicate site running! Are you still there?