chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My girlfriend was deported on 5th February 2016 (she was

Customer Question

My girlfriend was deported on 5th February 2016 (she was overstayer for almost a year living with me. Im Ital***** *****ving in UK). She paid her own ticket and she agreed to voluntarily depart. I would like to know how is the procedure for her to come to visit me in UK on 16th February 2017.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Nichola! Thanks for your response. I will be waiting for a response. Hope it can be soon.Regards,Marcelo
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 11 months ago.

What Nationality is your girlfriend?

What Nationality are you? Have yoe ever considered marriage?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Chatham! thanks for your response. Im Italian and she is Argentinian, We are planning to get marriage in June or July but in the nicely way and not in a hurry so, that's why we didn't yet.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
When Im going to receive an answer of it? If is not during today, I will request a refund.Looking forward to hearing news soon.Regards.