13262538

Don't know whether I should trust monster rewards Assistant:

Customer Question

Don't know whether I should trust monster rewards
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: They said they would get us out of our timeshare contract.They want us to buy £8000 worth of credits they keep so many to sell to members in return we get money back to pay for timeshare.It seems a good deal but don't know if they can be trusted
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

You are wise to be cautious - you can read more here

http://tesslimited.co.uk/2016/08/15/monster-travel-monster-credits-and-sell-my-timeshare/

In the most general terms you can assume that any arrangement that requires such a complicated and expensive approach is unlikely to be above board

Please ask if you need further details