12826847

I paid a deposit of £599-99 for roofing work,after the first

Customer Question

I paid a deposit of £599-99 for roofing work,after the first part of the work was done,washing the roof tyles,i paid another £1200.After checking the work done,wasnt satified, so my husband rang the company wanting the work to stop.We wrote a letter as well.We have never heard from them.As advised we have sent 2 more recorded letters asking for the company to return the money,but were willing to pay for the roof work that had been done,to date we have not heard a thing from them,even though the last letter stated this to be final notice before legal action.What do we do now to get some refund? Mrs Rattigan
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Did they complete the work? Also, how long ago was this?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - can you please let me know how long ago this happened?