12826847

My local road is a cul de sac with a turn about circle has

Customer Question

My local road is a cul de sac with a turn about circle has double yellow lines marked at each end but with unmarked sizeable gaps (ie twice times three car widths between the line breaks) that have been there for over five years.
Having a blue badge and overstaying slightly (10 minutes) while unloading frozen food.
Communications with the local council, although trying to explain the situation, have failed to sort the problems.
I am being harassed by the council for payment although I have explained I am a disabled pensioner and arrangements were agreed by my local C A B, even though I was fighting the case the council are adamant I was in the wrong. I have sent an e-mail saying that any payment I make is not an admission of guilt, but their harassment is starting to have a negative affective on me.
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 8 months ago.

Were you parked on the section with yellow lines or without yellow lines?

Why do the council say you were in the wrong?

Best regards

Michael