12826847

I and my family been harassed by a women for more than two

Customer Question

Hi I and my family been harassed by a women for more than two years blackmailed and property damaged I have proofs in hand in proofs to be chased. The last incident my wife gets harassed by this women who claimed she have feelings for me a. Members of my family been asking her to stop and leave me alone plenty of times till last week she pulled over and was asked by my brother why she harassing my wife as well now so she got out the car and went to his face screaming and attacked him and he had to defend himself which both got hurt but she called the police days after to press charges he hit her. It's not the first time she pressed charges about someone hitting her she even tried it with me but luckily police was round and witnessed her attacking abd tried to blame me of hitting her and took my car keys out the ignition so they handcuffed her and asked me if I want to press charges I said no fearing she her blackmail that she would tell my wife I slept with her while I was engaged before the wedding. I and my family tried to push her away for more than 2 years and now it's gone out of hand because she didn't stop and actually wanting to press charges that my brother hit her just like the people she reported in their past, at least two persons and charges where dropped. I reported her to the police a free the last incident because it's gone to far and bother in trouble of her lies she would twist and my wife would ofcourse find everything happing when the police get involved. I might lose my family my quite life I tried to protect and brothers life will be destroyed. Of a crazy drug addict women
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry for the spelling mistakes. I have been going trough stress and depression my wife had zeisure three times and been taking antideprassion tablets from the doctor from how much stuff happened that didn't make sense to her she over thinks and was scared on top of everything happened to me and family this women keeps going nothing stopping her. The most thing I care about now is my little brother and for her to disappear out of our life. It's been and still is a nightmare of a journey
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have you reported anything to the Police please?