How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31768
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My son is 2years old live with a man that I thinks is his

Customer Question

My son is 2years old live with a man that I thinks is his Dad but can't be 100% sure I no that soulds bad!! The CSA are after money I don't mind that but he won't let me see him should I push for a DNA test I have asked the social services but don't seem to won't to help
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 12 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Are they in England or Wales?

-How old is the child?

Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.